GRAB A COFFEE AND RELAX WITH SHORT PODCASTED STORIES (CLICK ON "LISTEN NOW" IN THE LINK BELOW)

A COUPLE OF 'LIKELY LADS' FOR "SO YOU THINK YOU CAN DANCE"!

BLOGOFF'S 2020 VISION

TALK TO JOHNNY

SECRET MESSAGE JUST FOR YOU

Hang the Freak

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

WEEK 8 - BLOGOFF'S 2020 VISION PROUDLY BROUGHT TO YOU BY GOOGLE DOCS IN CONJUNCTION WITH ZOHO WRITERcool

This week I discovering the various 'Web 2.0 on-line applications and tools' and lived to tell the tale!innocent I even managed to create a brief presentation using the topic of the week (2020 Summit)and Google Docs especially for our PM Kevin wink (why Kevin doesn't satisfy his 'collaborative needs' by 'harnessing the technology of Web 2.0' I'll never know: he could have had so many more ideas from the blogosphere all of which would have been equally if not more valuable than mine money-mouth!?!). Anyway, Kev (and anyone else interested) you'll find a few ideas to incorporate into your 2020 vision at the top of this blog tongue_out (if I'd had more blogging time I'd have added colour, animation, sound and a better set up (you have to click on the slides to get them to movecry). The fact that I mastered the transfer of HTML whilst STILL not knowing where to stick my earphones is a real surprise surprised.

I had a look at the 2.0 Awards under Funstuff (what else!)smile and I've copied a link to a site which will make your e-mails much more interestingly annoying foot in mouth (my life's purpose!) - http://www.fuzzmail.org/top10.htmllaughing.

Just a final thought for this weekundecided, if these web tools are all about "empowering users with the ability to create and share content" sealed has it occurred to anyone yet that you're probably going to regret this undecided(I just managed to use all the 'emotions' in Zoho writer: tell me that's not epic!?!)yell

I'LL BLOGOFF FOR NOW kiss.













No comments: